At St John’s College we will provide quality education in an environment that nurtures children in their Catholic faith. St John’s aims to accept every Catholic child.
The College recognises that it has an obligation to respect all religious beliefs. Parents and students of other faiths must support the Catholic ethos of the school.
It is important that the Catholicity of the College be maintained, across the whole school population and in any year level.
The process of enrolment is to be guided by principles of justice and equity.
Consideration for enrolment of students will be based on a combination of the following:
- Family and sibling involvement at the School
- Parents and child with active Parish involvement
- Attendance at a Catholic Primary School
- School support eg. enthusiasm, commitment of student, involvement of parents in school life
- Reference from Primary School
- Acceptance of the ethos and mission of a Catholic school
An Enrolment Bond of $120.00 is payable on acceptance of an offer of a place to St John’s College.